Saturday, July 25, 2015

AIMS Update 13: I Swear I'm Still Here

July 25rd - 10:30am at the Heim in Graz, Austria

I'm back! I was unable to post for a few days due to some WiFi problems, but now they're all fixed and I'm back again!

This weeks been crazy busy with coachings, classes, lessons and rehearsals, and its only going to get busier! Everything has been going really well and it's hard to believe that this amazing experience is already half over. Three more weeks of bliss before I return to the states.

That said, this weekend is pretty packed. Tonight and tomorrow night the Spirituals Ensemble will give our first concerts for the Graz public! We've prepared a number of group pieecs as well as solo Spirituals, and according to various sources, these concerts are the most attended of any AIMS concerts! Tonight I sing my solo 'O What A Beautiful City', get to jam out to some great music and then do it all again tomorrow! Also tomorrow afternoon, I am singing on a masterclass with Soprano, Patricia Craig and I'm very excited to meet, sing and work with her.

Besides this hectic weekend, there's not much else to report. Graz is love, Graz is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: 'Death Becomes Her' (2024) - Chicago's Latest Broadway-Bound Musical Excels, Amidst Necessary Tweaking

Overall Rating: Looking for a nostalgic yet entirely new musical with all the glitz, camp, and dark humor of the 1990's? Then look no fu...